"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Sick :(

Bleah...I'm sick today :( I'm not sure exactly WHAT it is, but I'm sure that its some string of the flu...When a normally descent sleeper wakes up HOURS before she's required to, and can barely get herself out of bed because of the shivers and weakness, then you can safely assume that she is sick.

Being sick is not totally bad, I guess...You get to have people dote on you for a while, and bring you Gatorade, dry cereal, and crackers, which is always a plus, but today, I'm more of less doctoring myself, and while I feel I am doing a fairly descent job, I still kinda wish I had someone to bring me snacks and juice and make me feel better. They say college is a time of maturity, but if you ask me, you're never to old to have someone take care of you.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)