"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Willoughby Revisted

Okay...So I know I just posted an update on Willoughby yesterday, but today, I received some startling news...I know that I used to talk about him all the time, but I had no idea that he's always talking about moi! This bothers me because I had no idea he liked me so much, but according to a friend, he really does...My name comes up all the time, and he only hangs out with the group so he can be around me... I don't like how this is shaping up, because although I once cared about him very much, I'm not interested anymore...but he (apparently) still is, and I don't want to hurt him (even if he's hurting me). Right now, I'm just scared as to what could happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)