"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, June 3, 2010

100th Blog Post!

Okay, guys! So this is my 100th blog post! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented over the course of these past few months; it means so much to me! Its funny; I never thought I would actually start a blog, and even when I did, I didn't expect it to last. I started off with two followers; and now I have 15! Thank you so much to all of you! A special thanks to all of my original followers:

*kiity.marie
*Gaby Ruchames
*Javmango
*Miles D
*Julia Rotter

And to all my NEW readers who have joined since the 50th posting:

*Chess
*Jem
*Joelle Anthony
*Steven Cain
*sarahkasper
*Sunday Soup
*The AmAzINg Mrs. B (Colleen)
*Tahir Muhammad
*Old Fool
*Mickey Brignac

And of course, to all my other readers:

*Casey
*Fabulea
*FloridaNaturePhotography.net
*The Soviet Chairman
*Suzy
*ames4eva

Thanks again, guys :) Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. cool Em, well done, and your still epicly interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Javmango...

    Thanks, Tom! I endevor to give satisfaction, sir. (as Jeeves would say :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pleasure is all mine dear! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for Emmles!! 100 posts is magical. Especially for a cute blog like this one. I checked back to see what I wrote for my 100th post: I was sick and had to write 8 pages. Wow. Yours is much more exciting! Here's to another fabulous 100!! :-)

    PS. Thanks for the shoutout! You've been the most loyal reader of them all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chess...

    I am honored to be even considered one of your most loyal followers! Your blog is wonderful and I always look forward to more posts and comments from you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)