"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dracula: The Connoissuer's Guide

I just finished Dracula: The Connoisseur's Guide, but now I'm unsure of what to turn to next. I'm thinking about reading a little bit of Edgar Allan Poe while I wait for Dracula (the actual novel itself) to come in from the library. Just a few notes on THIS book...I would say that it was worth every bit of time I dedicated to it, and I would recommend it to anyone who has read and enjoyed Dracula. However, if you haven't read the original, I wouldn't suggest this book, since there would be far too many spoilers.

However, it's wonderful for anyone who has an interest in movies, theatre, history, Dracula, Bram Stoker, folklore, etc. (I happen to be interested in all of them :D)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)