"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just a Quick Note...

I just wanted to let all of you guys know that after tomorrow, I'm not going to be posting anything for the rest of the month. I'm going on vacation, and since I don't bring my computer with me, I won't have access to the Internet to update my blog and to comment on all of yours. It's a bit bittersweet for me; I'm very excited about going on vacation, but I'm going to miss reading your blogs and posting things on mine.

I will still post a Weekly Wodehouse quote tomorrow, but there won't be one next Sunday. I'll try to maybe post one right when I get back, or I might just skip the week entirely (I'm not sure).

I hope you guys all have an amazing two weeks until we see each other again!

~Emmy

5 comments:

  1. Oh Emmy! I will miss you, but have so much fun! :-)

    PS. My last post: I'm really joking about the whole thing. Nothing is going to happen. Haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! And Bring back some tales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun Em, will miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm going to miss you all, too! (and Steven, don't worry; I'll be sure to bring back some fun stories to share!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely holiday! How many books did you take with you?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)