"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, October 22, 2015

31 Days of Halloween #22

Phone Guy: Well, if you're listening to this, it looks like you've survived to night five, so congratuations.  But, this is not the time to celebrate.  There is something VERY important that I have to tell y-- *crash* Wh-what was that?  *footsteps* Who's out there?  Oh, God no!   No! *footsteps coming closer* Stay back!  No!  No!  NOOOOOOOOO! *Sounds of screaming and mechanical movement*

Hello?  Hello?  Eesh.  Well, I guess that's the end of that then.  No more phone calls, no more Five Nights at Freddy's posts.  I promised five and here is post five, so I guess I have no reason to go beyond this last post.



Day 22: FNAF Day 5

The brother is a huge fan of Did You Know Gaming's channel on YouTube, and he knows I've been diving into FNAF lore, so when he found that they had done a Five Nights video, he was quick to send it my way.  That being said, this video is a collaboration with another video game channel I really enjoy: Game Theory.  So, if you like this video, check out both Did You Know Gaming and Game Theory to support two awesome channels!

The video included below is just a bit about the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, with some of the background details.  Its less about the lore of the game, and more about the history of the game, so if you're not a huge fan of jump scares and horror stories, this might be more your speed.  Also, if you're like me and you just love the heck out of trivia, then this is also the video for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)