"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, October 8, 2015

31 Days of Halloween #8

As I'm sure most of you are figuring out, I love things that are spooky, creepy, macabre, etc.  Case in point, yesterday's post was about creepypasta.  But, what IS creepy, really?  And I don't mean spiders, snakes, strange old men who talk to themselves or butlers in horror films.  I mean, creepy as a concept--what is it?  What makes things creepy?


Day 8: The Science of Creepy

Okay, I'll admit that little girl is creepy.  And adding the caption on there only makes it worse.  But, why is she creepy?  Why are we "creeped out" by certain things?  Check out this great video from Vsauce for some answers.  Vsauce is one of my favorite channels on YouTube, because they provide answers to all sorts of strange and interesting questions.  If you ever were looking for answers to questions you didn't even know you had, then check them out!


Stay creepy, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)