"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, October 18, 2015

31 Days of Halloween #18

Halloween is fast approaching, my friends, and I am getting more and more excited!  Soon, it will be time for costumes, creatures, and tons and tons of candy!  (The candy is always my favorite part).
But, what do you do while you're snarfing down all that sugary goodness?  How about watch a movie?

Day 18: Horror Films
I have a few links for you today.  The first is a collection of horror films you can watch right on YouTube!  Don't want to buy the film, or feel like going to the library?  Don't have Netflix?  Well, just load up your ad-blocker and check out some of these classics online.  I'll be completely honest and say that I've not heard of most of these titles, so you might be in for what I like to call something of a schlockfest, but all the same, you mind find that hidden gem you can tell all your friends about.
If you're looking for something a bit more scary, then head over to Cracked.com for a list of scary classics.  These aren't your garden variety titles, like Dracula and Frankenstein, but these chillers are certain to leave you all freaked out.
If you're still looking for more, then perhaps this is for you.  WatchMojo created a series of videos detailing the best horror films from each decade.  The list goes all the way through the '80s, but my favorites were all in the first collection (I'm such a traditionalist!) so here are some of the best horror films from the 1920s through the 1950s!
Still looking for more?  WatchMojo also did a video about the best movie monsters.  You can check that one out here:
 Stay tuned for more holiday goodness!  And stay scary, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)