"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Monday, October 5, 2015

31 Days of Halloween #5

If you're like me, then every year, no matter how old you get or what you're doing, you make sure to watch the Peanuts holiday special on TV.  And It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! is an absolute classic!  But, what about those other Halloween specials?  Sure, there's always the one based on the current children's franchise, such as Toy Story, but I'm talking about those off-beat oddies and oldies that no one has heard of.


Day 5: Forgotten Halloween Specials

The titles included in this series by Familiar Faces are strange, quirky, offbeat, and just plain weird.  After watching this, I feel like I have to track down some of these specials myself!

Part 1:


Part 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)