"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Love Librarians :")

Okay, so I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog before, but I want to be a librarian once I graduate. I don't exactly know what it is...I love books, I love people, I love writing and literature and history...If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in a library! (And besides...Librarians are pretty awesome! I'm sure we can ALL agree on that!)

Well, I was on MyLifeIsAverage.com, and I came across this story...

Today, I used Microsoft Word on a school library computer. My friend next to me told me that the librarians could watch the monitors, so I typed "HEY LIBRARIAN!" in 28pt. font. My computer shut-off, so I looked at the librarian. He waved back. MLIA

This is so much cooler than all the stereotypical librarian jokes that my friends and classmates tell me :P

3 comments:

  1. well at least you know what you want to do. have you ever wanted to write a book yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Javmango...

    Yes, actually :P I would LOVE to write a book! I just don't know if I'm a good enough writer just yet...But, someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)