"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Survey: Emmy's Results

Hey Everyone! I want to say thanks for your eagerness to respond to my survey about your "datable other", and don't worry, I'm going to wait a little longer before posting the collected data, so those of you who haven't responded still have a chance to do so :) Because I already got a few people to respond, and Fabulea asked to hear my opinions (thanks!), I decided to tell you my opinions on my "datable other"...

1. Hair color: I usually go for dark-haired guys; dark brown or black. But, I've had crushes on blondes before.

2. Eye color: I love brown and hazel eyes; but recently, I've discovered a hidden love of green! (both Willoughby and Odysseus have green eyes)

3. Height: I'm short, so for a guy to be shorter than me, he'd have to be really short :P But, this also works in my favor, as most guys that I like are taller than me. I don't want someone too tall, but I like a little bit of height.

4. Sense of Style: I like a man who is all his own. I don't really care for the cookie-cutter characters. I prefer a man who is original (potentially a bit artsy) and not afraid to show off his uniqueness, just like me ;)

5. Pale or dark: I almost always prefer darker men. Latino tan is wonderful. I'm naturally very pale, but I'm totally attracted to darker, guys, and have found myself with a crush on several African American guys in the past. So, yeah...Tan or darker.

6. Personality: I'd have to say, sweet, silly, and cuddly :")

7. Age: About my age or a little older than me.

8. Intelligence: Smart is good, but not too smart that he makes me feel dumb :P I would say someone who is of about the same intelligence level as me.

9. Maturity: Appropriate for his age.

10. Wants kids: Honestly, I'm not thinking about that just yet :P

Thanks guys! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I posted my answers too. But you definitely need to watch Glee. Such a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)