"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank you, Lord!

Sometimes, God surprises us. There are days when He decrees that something is just not meant to be, and sometimes, He pulls a rabbit out of a hat and gives you something you had so desperately wanted, but didn't think you were going to be able to have. That's how today was. I was feeling a bit depressed and "off" today, because I wanted to be with Odysseus, but I didn't believe that it was going to work out. Then, like a deus ex machina, he's right there before me, and suddenly, all is right in the world. I feel happy and at peace. Thank you, Lord for all you have done for me! I am so honored that You would have chosen such a person to be in my life, and I can only pray that it will last for a long time to come. I haven't been so happy in a very long time! And this relationship, at this stage, is more natural, more beautiful than it ever was with Willoughby. So, my question now is this: Did I finally find my Brandon in Odysseus? I cannot say for now, and I'm not going to force it. I'm just going to wait, watch, pray, and savor each and every moment.

Love and thanks!



5 comments:

  1. ah! I just recognized! Of course you've already read Jasper Fforde. You even quoted him. gnah.
    Sorry, it's a little late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you every joy :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is amazing, isn't he? I wish you and Odysseus the very best :).

    Take one day at a time :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TheSovietChairman...

    Thank you so much :) Please continue to pray for me; I've never been so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ames4eva...

    Thank you so much! Yes, God is amazing! I'm so blessed to have both Him and Odysseus in my life, and the more I'm with Odysseus, the more I fall in love with him. What did I do to deserve such a gift?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)