"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Emmy the Lawbreaker

I was online checking out stuff on My Life is Average.com, and came across this entry...

"I found out that it is against the law to publicly say you are going to take over the world. MLIA"

Well, of course, I was very worried by this news, because I had always said to my friends that I was going to do just that; as well as telling Professor Thomas that I could really use his devious mind to help me in this endeavor. Now, I'm going to have to go into hiding :P Please don't tell on me! D:

2 comments:

  1. someones going to have to stop you before its too late :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Javmango...

    Noooooo! Please don't turn me in! I don't wanna go to jail! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)