"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Friday, April 30, 2010

Laundry Night

So, its a Friday night, and I'm stuck in the dorm doing laundry. Not exactly fun, but I did manage to get out today and spend some time with my friends. Now, I'm just waiting for someone to come down here and to PLEASE empty the dryers that have been finished drying for about 15 minutes now, so that I can put my wet clothes into one. I don't want to leave them sitting there for too long :(

To help me pass the time, I think I'm going to just blog and watch videos on YouTube.com :P Here are a quick scene from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, and Felicia Day) that takes place in the Laundromat. I thought it would be fitting, considering the circumstances. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I HATE when people don't get their clothes out of my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chess...

    Amen, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched a load of them this morning after watching that one you link, haha ended up late for work :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)