"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Random Survey...

Over the past few days, I have been talking to people about what attracts us to our "datable" other. So, I thought I would toss out this little survey, and see what you guys thought!
All you have to do is post your answers in comments. (this is completely about your preferences in a datable other...so, there's no right or wrong answer. If this gains enough interest, I might even post my own answers on here as well :D

Survey:
1. Hair color:
-blonde
-brown
-black
-red
-bald
-other (please specify)


2. Eye color:
-blue
-brown
-green
-hazel
-grey
-other (please specify)


3. Height:
-taller than me
-much taller than me
-shorter than me
-much shorter than me
-my height
-doesn't matter


4. Sense of Style:
-emo
-sporty
-intellectual/nerd
-goth
-punk
-casual
-all his/her own
-none at all
-other (please specify)


5. Pale or dark?
-pale
-dark
-medium
-other (please specify)


6. Personality:
-sweet
-silly
-dominating/possessive
-serious
-intellectual
-shy
-cuddly


7. Age:
-about my age
-older than me
-younger than me


8. Intelligence:
-dumb as a rock
-slightly dumb
-average intelligence
-smart
-very smart
-it does not matter to me


9. Maturity:
-still a little kid
-stately, mature individual
-appropriate for his/her age
-slightly childish


10. Wants kids?
-yes
-no
-LOTS AND LOTS OF KIDS!!!!!
-perhaps?
-what?? I'm not thinking THAT far ahead!


Thanks so much guys!

6 comments:

  1. 1. black
    2. green
    3. doesn't matter
    4. all his/her own (i like a lot realy)
    5. pale
    6. ...too hard to anwser, i like a mix of all them
    7. about my age
    8. smart
    9. appropriate for his/her age
    10. yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) brown or black
    2)green it would seem
    3)taller than me
    4)intellectual/nerd; goth; all his own (really depends, but all his own combined with nerd tends to be the winner)
    5)pale (if a vampire other then edward cullens)jk, medium is the true answer
    6)all except for dominating/possessive
    7)older than me (younger guys so do not work, at least for me)
    8)range from average intelligence to very smart, as long as he isn't too smart
    9)appropriate for his age
    10)heck yes

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-3 doesn't matter
    4 nerdy, casual, should at least a bit match with my own style
    5 anything but not solarium tanned
    6 a mix of cuddly, humorous and responsible
    7 +/- 5 years of my own age
    8 average intelligence, smart, very smart are all okay
    9 slightly childish works for me
    10 lots and lots of kids

    I'm looking forward to your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is by no means necessarily how the person has to be -- this is just how I might create a daydream partner in my head :).
    1)Black
    2)Brown
    3)Doesn't matter
    4)all her own
    5)medium
    6)silly
    7)older than me
    8)very smart
    9)slightly childish
    10)yes

    Also, I hate to be racist, but... she's Asian.
    That's just how I daydream...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, why not? :)

    1) brown or black
    2) blue eyes always amaze me but if we go by what's been in the past, brown eyes :)
    3) must be taller than me coz I'm tall as it is :)
    4)casual/all his own
    5)pale or medium
    6) sweet and cuddly ^^
    7)generally older than me
    8)quite smart
    9)slightly childish
    10)definately!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Hair color hasn't seemed to matter much to me. I think I've been drawn in by eyes, smile, and sense of humor.
    2. I love lighter eyes. Probably because mine are so dark brown.
    3. Taller. I'm 5'2" so I've decided that my favorite height for a guy is about 5'10". Not too tall, not too short.
    4. I like intellectual/sporty.
    5. Pale/medium.
    6. Silly and intellectual.
    7. Older than me. 2-5 years older.
    8. I like 'em smart and bookish.
    9. Appropriate for his age. Which is why I like them older. (But still a little silly)
    10. Yes. One day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)