"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Down...Three to Go...

Yes, that's right...I have finished my first final! I am now completely done with Arthurian Literature!!! :D I can't even begin to think about what that means...one of my hardest classes is now over, and my second hardest final is also out of the way. I have three more finals to go, but I'm feeling much better about everything.

Also, I got back my Arthurian Literature essay...the one about Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. I GOT AN A- ~!!!!! I can't believe it! I was so certain that I was going to fail, because I started very late, was functioning on very little sleep, and this professor is a beast on grading essays. But no! I did it!!! :D

And, to celebrate this final being done, I'm posting a video version of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. It's in the modern idiom, easy to understand, and beautifully presented. I hope you enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. i've not watched the vids yet, but i wanted to say well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! Yay for you! Also, I think your classes have much more exciting names than mine. Jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)