"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Poetry Reading

Going to a poetry reading with the wonderful Roomie and Kiity. As an English Major, this begs to be a lot of fun. Cute guys, free food, discount alcohol (but I don't drink), and of course, poetry! I'm really excited!

I've been walking around all day carrying a collection of poems by Paul Muldoon. He's an amazing poet, and I totally recommend his work. He's hard to understand at first, I mean, his poems are very deep, but he's such an wonderful writer, that once you figure it out, its totally worth it!

Wish me luck! I'll post an update later. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!

    *Researches Paul Muldoon*

    :)

    Don't get too drunk ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)