"Take no heed of her...She reads a lot of books."
~Jasper Fforde


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finals Week

Finals week is fast approaching for me, and I'm sure that for some of you, its already here. So, I had a silly little idea. I know while I'm studying, I always want a short diversion that will get my mind off things for about half an hour or so. So, I thought I would make a couple little "care packages"...erhrm...sorry... "care posts" that contain videos, pictures, quotes, etc. all revolving around a certain theme. And that's where you come in! I'm going to be doing this for about two weeks, so you're going to have to give me plenty of ideas to work on. (Even if you're no longer a student, please feel free to offer something!) And remember, it can be about anything...

-School topics (ie. Math, English, Spanish)

-Themes (ie. Romance, Comedy)

-Random (ie. Pirates vs. Ninjas, Stupid Criminals, Origami)

So, please let me know as soon as possible so I can start compiling stuff for you guys! Have a great finals week! :)

2 comments:

  1. I always love a good dance party in the middle of writing a paper, so maybe a playlist of your favorite boogying tunes? Emmles, thanks so much for always leaving such amazing comments. If you think you're excited when I post, think how I excited I get when you comment!! You are so sweet and I just love it. Good luck on your finals and papers, and just know that I know EXACTLY what you are going through! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIRATES!!!!!!! (they totally win over ninjas)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to comment ;)